We want you to feel like family around here, so here's a little info about the Mister and Lady. Feel free to leave a little info about yourself too!
- We are a couple.
- We are foreigners to each other. In this country, he's the foreigner. In his country, I'm the foreigner.
- He's a percussionist.
- She's a singer.
- He's a singer too but she's not a percussionist.
- He likes to play soccer.
- She has zero hand/eye, hand/foot, hand/anything coordination so she avoids flying objects, for example: soccer balls.
- She likes to cook.
- He likes to eat. Everything.
- We both have loud families.
- We're loud.
- We'll probably have loud kids.
- If we could sing, play the guitar, the piano, and dance together ALL DAY LONG, we would.
- Our first date was salsa dancing. He's really good. She's really funny.
- He's a journalist (the t.v. kind)
- She's an actor/singer/dancer (the teaching kind)
- We have a terrible problem with Dr. Pepper. As in, we can't stop drinking it.
- We love to travel.
- She believes that you should NEVER marry someone until you've traveled with them.
- He believes that everything should be recycled. It probably should.
- He and she belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter day Saints. (aka. Mormon)
- She speaks two languages.
- He speaks two languages.
- Unfortunately, two of those languages are not the same.
- She's working on learning his first language. He probably doesn't really care to learn her second language and that's ok.
- She writes in lists almost always.
- He likes to watch documentaries.
- She likes to read books.
- He and she love reading the newspaper and cnn.com.
- The Mister and Lady love each other.
We are excited for this new stage of life and this new blog to share new ideas, adventures in marriage, crafting, cooking creations, lists, fun with friends, embarrassing stories, and anything else that happens to show up.
Thanks for visiting. Come back soon!