Wednesday, November 10, 2010

The Running Club

I would like to welcome Rachel, Julia, Kara, and Stephanie to the
200 MILES BY CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE!
It is so much more fun to complete challenges when you have friends involved!
Check out their blogs!




and I don't think Steph has a blog...yet!

The best part about this challenge has to do with reconnecting with these lovely ladies.
You see, Rachel and I go waaay back to 8th grade geography class.
Julia and I go back to growing up years, piano lessons, high school, and many other adventures in between.
Kara and I went through our whole college experience together as Music Dance Theatre majors.
Steph and I had the same personal trainer at the gym last year and we became friends through her!

Between the 5 of us, this challenge is occurring in PROVO, NEW YORK CITY, SAN DIEGO, and LITTLE ROCK!
I love that story.

GOOD LUCK LADIES!

3 comments:

  1. You're so sweet. Unfortunately, I am already behind. Did you realize that it's 4 miles a day? Including Sundays? Yeah, I've always been bad at math. I'm still in, though, don't worry - I'm just trying to find a treadmill!

    How are you doing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess we can make up the rules since we're the ones in charge here. Here's what I've been doing: I got really sick and so was out for a few days and so I got caught up on the bike. It's so much faster. A mile on the bike only takes about 4 minutes. Lets just say we have to run/walk/bike/jog 200 miles by Christmas. It doesn't matter how we do it just as long as we go 200 miles :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Umm I would like to attempt this, but I know I won't make it. Doesn't hurt to try, right?! Thanks for the challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete