Wednesday, February 16, 2011

4 months ago today...

we had the party of a lifetime. I want to get married again. That was the funnest day of my life. Nothing could have made that day any more perfect. In honor of this special four month mark, I want to share just a few of my favorite moments from that perfect day!

Mister: Saying 'I love you to the moon and back' doesn't even cut it anymore. I love you to the moon and back and then to the moon and back and then to the moon...you get the idea.

First of all, I am so grateful that we could be married in the temple. Temple marriage seals couples together for ETERNITY! I can't imagine life without Mister, and I so grateful to know that even if something happens to one of us, we will be together forever. Click here for more information on temple marriage.
Is there anything better than being surrounded by your family and friends? I adore every single person in this picture and I'm so grateful that they would spend that day with us. Mister and I are both really lucky to have best friends for siblings. There are few people we'd rather spend time with other than our siblings. The extra four people in this picture may as well be our siblings. We're pretty sure we were all supposed to be born into the same families. (Please notice the leprechaun next to the groom. Hilarious.)
Listening to my favorite two singers/performers/composers all night long was bliss. Check her out here. Check him out here.
Did I ever tell you that we cut our cake with a sword? That's the tradition in Spain (Mister's homeland). We were given a replica of the Don Quixote sword made in Toledo, Spain. Pardon my really ugly face in this one.
And finally, you have to click this link to see one of the highlights of the night. It started out as a slow dance, which was not captured on film, and then it morphed into this:
The Mister and Lady's First Dance.

Thanks for four months of wonderful, Mister Misiego. I can't wait for more!

2 comments:

  1. Seriously, that was the most entertaining "first dance" I have ever witnessed! I almost didn't come to the reception that night but I'm sooo glad I was there to see that in person! It was a complete shock and then brought tears by the end. I absolutely loved it... and love the two of you together sooo much! Happy 4 months. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of the most fun days for me too! From the dinner to the temple to lunch to the reception... I couldn't wipe the grin from my face! You two are so wonderful and I am so grateful we are such dear friends! Couldn't be happier for you too :) love you to pieces! Xo

    ReplyDelete