Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Need gift ideas?

Does husband need some help in shopping? Are you stumped on what to give your mother? This list is bound to have something she'll like, not to mention, you'll finish going through it and realize how many things YOU want from it!


The Mister and I have already made our first purchase from this list. It looks a little something like this:
Yes. These are the MOST COMFORTABLE shoes in the world. The Mister will be running a few marathons in these little wonders. They feel like socks with a really nice sole.

Thank you Oprah. I can always count on you.

2 comments:

  1. I'm wearing those shoes at this very moment. They takes some adjustment when running, because your feet have to strengthen a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thought you might like this too . . . I wish I had use for it.

    http://ruffledblog.com/vintage-wedding-blog/MrMrs-thankyou-card-download-betsywhite.pdf

    ReplyDelete