Wednesday, December 29, 2010

I'm just here to say

GOODNIGHT 2010!

I'm actually quite sad to see you go. You've been awfully wonderful.

You brought me a dreamy engagement,
the wedding of my dreams,
(Granted, I grew up with all boys so I didn't spend a lot of time dreaming about that kind of thing)
a diploma,
a flood,
a Wii,
(I'm officially a Nintendo nerd)
the sweetest man in the world,
several football games,
the loveliest rides on the pink beach cruiser,
some weight loss and gain and loss and gain,
(I really wish I could end that sentence with "loss" but one look at me and you'd know I was lying)
a wonderful job,
2 shows,
a Harry Potter marathon,
3 earthquakes,
a dead car/side of the road situation,
several great books,
a new hobby,
(Keep your eyes open for this new hobby's items to start popping up here and there FOR SALE!)
the beginnings of a new language,
several "well done" meals,
and lots of opportunities to feel very blessed.

Most of all, I'm grateful for the PEOPLE that 2010 brought into my life.
You all are some good stuff.

Here's to 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment