- I've been super mission homesick lately. Listening to Chris Rice and Jessie Clark Funk only make it worse. This homesickness has got me thinking about how excited I am to go on a mission with the Mister. I had the two best companions in the whole world. We had more fun in our time together than most people have in their whole lives and so I can't even imagine how fun serving with the Mister by my side will be!
Sister Amber Call (now Spencer) living in Wisconsin and expecting a little one!
Sister Chrissy Colbert (now Taylor) living in Savannah, Georgia. HOW JEALOUS ARE WE?!?!?
- Mister is going to graduate from college in one short month! How exciting is that?!?! Just in time for me to go back to school. It's never ending, isn't it?
- We've been making plans for the summertime and we are getting so excited. We have a few little escapes planned. We've also got to take the parentals down to Vegas to see our favorite show in the whole world "La Reve" and the latest Celine Dion show. We loved the first, and will most definitely love the newest one.
- I've been teaching voice lessons like it's my job. Actually, it is my job.
- Mister interviewed David Beckham!!!! It was the coolest thing! I had a car full of teenage girls when Javi finished his interview with David (first name basis around here) and as Javi told us all about it, over speakerphone, the girls were going insane. Almost in tears. So hilarious.
- Girlfriend is headed out on a high-adventure backpacking trip this summer. Is this hilarious and highly unbelievable to anyone else? The things I'll do for the afore mentioned teenage girls is mind boggling.
- I am a long time MAC makeup wearer but today I made the switch. I've been wanting to try Bare Minerals for a long while and today when I was treated like a disease at the MAC counter, I decided it was time to venture into enemy territory. Don't even worry...as I was having a mini makeover at the Bare Minerals counter, I got glared at by the MAC girl and I didn't even feel bad about it. Thirty minutes later I walked away from Linda the Mineral lady with a bag full of goodies and freebies. Happy Camper.
- Last Sunday, Mister and I hung around Mom and Dad's long after the throng of people had departed. We sat around the dining room table and just talked. It certainly wouldn't be a night with the four of us if Mister and I didn't break into really terrible song and dance for the parents. They laugh really hard at us. Maybe they laugh so we'll stop. Oh well.
- I got a SONIC card for my birthday. $25 for the 25 year old. Yesterday my SONIC card ran out. I was really sad but when I think of the drink stops with lovely lady friends that that card has covered, I'm not sad anymore.
- When I took 2 year old Ethan to "Alice in Wonderland" last Friday, he contributed to the show. When the White Rabbit entered the stage and all was silent Ethan yelled "WHAT IS THAT?!?!" The audience burst into laughter. What a comedian.
- The first year of marriage is NOT HARD. Everyone who tells you that is lying. Actually, I take that back. The first year of marriage is REALLY hard. It's hard to want to clean the house because you'd rather play a game or hang out together. It's really hard to get out of the bed in the mornings because the world is a better place when you're lying next to each other. It's hard to focus during church because the Mister and Lady are flirting like teenagers at EFY. It's hard to get ready in the morning because we are far too busy having dance parties in the living room. So, I guess it is hard. REALLLLLLLY hard.
We love our lives and wouldn't trade it all for anything under the moon.
Mister, I love you to the moon and back.