- I just wish I were lovely all the time.
- I often wish I hadn't said that thing...as funny as it may have been.
- I just want to be a woman who is always caught up on the laundry, the ironing, and the dirty counter tops.
- I just want to look pretty every day. Why is it that some days, no matter how hard I try, it's just not possible?
- I wish I didn't turn into a sweaty mess so often these days.
- I really really really wish I had two great legs. I shouldn't complain, I've got one great one, which is more than many people can say, but I really miss running, jumping, leaping, and turning like I used to. I miss it really bad on days like today where I have to teach dance for 4 hours. It's like a ton of bricks that yell "HELLO I just wanted you to remember that you can't do all you used to do". Thanks for the reminder.
- I just wish I could keep an indoor plant alive. The one I told you about, from Aaron's funeral, is still hanging on...by a thread. Pray for it. I drowned it tonight...hopefully that will help.
- I just wish that my iPod would reappear in my life.
- I just wish the throw pillows could stay neatly on the couch and that there weren't always beverage rings on the glass of the coffee table.
- I just think it would be really thoughtful of the bed if it would make itself in the morning. That would be thrilling.
- My house smells like Pine Sol, which means it's clean, and I really like that smell.
- The new dance studio has the fastest and best ever Air Conditioning system which is a wonder of wonders, miracle of miracles.
- Scrapbook paper is 40% off at Hobby Lobby this week. Obviously I restocked my stash and will probably never need to buy scrapbook paper ever again.
- I got to observe a dance class for adults who have down's syndrome today and I think it was the happiest thing I have ever seen.
- Mister surprised me with a new cell phone case which was so thoughtful and it is very very cute. It's pink and flowery. Naturally.
- The Seven Peaks Pass of All Passes is proving to be very fun and useful. It has already created three friend reunions and I've only had it one week! Lots of fun in the sun.
- I got to spend last night and tonight with a whole bunch of wonderful teenage girls and it was awesome. I love that age...maybe because I feel like I still am that age.
So, anyway, I guess life is pretty darn good even though the bed has yet to learn how to make itself and my leg is killing me. I'll take it.