Wednesday, August 17, 2011

The reason to relocate.

Leaving this place is actually quite difficult for me. Those of you who get to live near your families for all of your lives, I hope you realize how lucky you are. I am going to miss the lively Spaniard Misiego's and I'm going to miss the ever energetic Boothe/Johnson fams so incredibly much. I can only imagine the quiet that awaits me in the ABQ. It won't be quiet while Javi is home but while he's gone every single night, it's going to be quiet. I guess you would like to know why the Mister Javier is going to be gone every night.

His work schedule is 2pm-10:30pm. What a riot, right? The reason for this crazy schedule is because he is the newest 5:00 news reporter for Univision in Albuquerque! He will also be anchoring the 10:00pm news! (FYI: reporters are the people who do stories around town. Anchors are the people who sit at the table and tell you the news.)

If you want to you can click on this link to go to the Mister's website and see why the Mister would receive such a job right out of college! (P.S. this is me bragging: Recent college grads NEVER get to anchor the 10 pm news as their first job. It just doesn't happen. And it is market # 12 in Spanish market rankings! (That was for you Shalyse...you're probably the only one who knows what that means))

I'm so ridiculously proud of him.

So anyway, Javi has got a rockstar job lined up while in other news:

We have nowhere to live and I have no job. Yahoo!

5 more days and the adventure begins.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats you two!! This is so exciting!! He's very talented!
    And what does this mean for you and your masters? Are you doing it online?

    Living away from home is hard, but you will get used to it and (sometimes) enjoy the quietness.

    Good luck with everything!
    Julia

    ReplyDelete