Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Thankful Day 2

Today I'm especially grateful for jobs.  I'm grateful for jobs for two reasons.

  1. Without jobs we wouldn't have money to pay the rent, do the grocery shopping, have cars, pay for heat and electricity, and do fun things.
  2. The other reason I'm grateful for jobs is because I believe that idleness is the worst thing in the world.  I am so grateful for a reason to get up in the morning, get ready, and get out of the house and interacting with people.  Jobs are great.  I'm especially grateful that Javi and I have jobs right now in this difficult time in the world's economic history.  What a blessing.
Thank you for jobs.

1 comment:

  1. My job is my "grateful" thing for today! I love what you wrote about not being idle and having a reason to wake up in the morning. I'd take it one step further and say people like us are super blessed to have jobs we actually enjoy! Happy November.

    ReplyDelete