Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Gratitude Day 1

Pinned Image

Usually I keep a gratitude journal but I usually lose it before the end of the month so I'm going to keep this year's gratitude journal here on my online journal.

Day 1:
I'm grateful for people.  I don't know where I'd be without the people in my life.  Husband, Mom, Daddy, Oldest Brother, Middle Brother, Sisters-in-law and two babies.  Misiego family - Mali, Jose, Brothers-in-law and Sisters-in-law and all the nieces and nephews.

I'm grateful for the people I've been able to meet through my education.  BYU and my new friends at UNM.  Also the people who are still apart of my life from Spanish Fork High School, Middle School, and Park Elementary.  

I'm grateful for the people I've met through shows, Young Ambassadors, and other performing opportunities.  We have memories that will last forever.

I'm grateful for the people that I've met because of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.  I'm grateful for the family that all of my wards have become to me.  Wards and Branches in New York, Wyoming, New Mexico, and in Utah.  Thank you for still being apart of my life and being my family.

I'm grateful for those very best girlfriends who sometimes I don't talk to for a long time but who I know still love me and care about what's going on in my life.

I'm just so grateful that Heavenly Father gives us PEOPLE to surround us and make our lives full and happy.

I love you people.

No comments:

Post a Comment