Wednesday, November 16, 2011

White Chicks

As the day began school in my 4th grade class this happened:

Child: "Are you one of those girls from "White Chicks"...you know...the movie?"

Ladies and gentlemen let me tell you a story.  "White Chicks" is about two BLACK MEN who go undercover as WHITE WOMEN.  

Let me give you a visual.
&

Apparently I should have spent a little more time getting ready this morning.
Ouch.

(Side note: why is a 4th grader watching that movie?  It really was unfortunate I couldn't get that 5 minutes of my life back...you know the 5 minutes before I realized that there were millions of other better things to do than watch that movie.)

1 comment:

  1. Lol!! This was too funny! You definitely DON'T look like them. Kids say the funnies things, most of the time without thinking. Have fun in Utah! I'm jealous. We're staying out in Cali. We miss home too!

    ReplyDelete