Tuesday, May 1, 2012

A Letter to May

Dear May,

I'm feeling really, really good about you.  
I can officially say "I'm having a baby next month."  
By the way girlfriend is beating me up from the inside out today, I'm starting to feel just the tiniest bit ready to meet her.
I'm also feeling really good about you because I had a list of 14 large things on my to-do list for this first day of May and I've already accomplished 7 of them and gone to a 2 1/2 hour class and it's not even noon yet.
Wham. Bam. Thank ya Ma'am.
I'm also totally going to love you because the swimming pool is finally going to open and lets not even talk about the fact that one week from today I will be finished with finals.
I'm also going to like you because one of my best friends is getting married.  Javi and I can't wait to make the trip to be apart of the grand celebration.
Lets see, I also need to set a rockin' goal so that when June 1st rolls around I've done something significant this month.  
Hmmm.  
What shall it be?  
Any ideas from the peanut gallery?
I'm also looking forward to watching my belly dance around all month long.

May, I love ya and you've only just begun.
Love, the Lady

2 comments:

  1. Yay! May! I'm really excited about it too!

    My goal is to have everything set up and ready to go for whenever Baby Girl decides to come. June 1st, I'm considered full-term. I want hospital bags packed, outfits picked, and her little corner of the world ready to welcome her home. That way I don't have to lift a finger (ha...) until she comes. And at least then, while I'm freaking out about being a mom, at least I know I have everything physically prepared for her. :) Big goal... but I have 4 1/2 weeks to accomplish it.
    Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just reading about this challenge that a blogger I follow is doing this month - http://womeninthescriptures.blogspot.com/2012/05/dress-dare.html . You could try that out if you wanted :) I'd like to, but I just don't have enough shirts that can be worn with skirts, or skirts to make it feasible for a whole month.

    ReplyDelete