Monday, January 24, 2011

Dear You,

I have got to think of a different way to say ¨Dear Journal.¨ It just feels incredibly elementary to me. So today, it´s ¨dear you.¨

I could drink a gallon of orange juice right now which is odd because I´ve never been a huge orange juice fan. I may have to go to the store as soon as the current gallon is gone.

Everytime I see the preview of Piers Morgan, on CNN, ask Kourtney and Khloe Kardashian ¨when people say you´re untalented, how do you respond to that?¨ I laugh really hard.

I guess that until we work hard to make changes in the world, we have no right to complain about it´s current condition.

This last weekend was one of those that made me realize how grateful I am for my life, love, human relationships, a warm bed, and the problems that I have.

I think I´ll make my own throw pillows since I can´t find any that match that blasted pink/red color in the bedspread.

I LOOOOVE when a new student walks in the studio and can sing on pitch AND belt. Oh mama. I´m in love.

I can´t wait for the new painting from Em to arrive at my door. I´ve been waiting very patiently and laughing every time I remember what the painting says.

My mouth is still full of angst needing more orange juice but my current gallon is now gone. That´s a terrible thing.

As professional as they may seem, black graduation gowns aren´t all that flattering on the new legislators (or the old ones, for that matter).

Husband finally just walked in the door, so I´m out.

Love, me

No comments:

Post a Comment