Friday, February 4, 2011

A new tradition and some great news!

I think that Valentines day is really pretty and I love pretty.
My cute auntie started a tradition many years ago called the

TWELVE DAYS OF VALENTINES.

Since I now have a permanent Valentine, I thought it seemed like a good time to get this show on the road keeping in mind that money is not growing on trees around these parts. Day ONE consisted of our favorite soda that happens to be RED.
Today is only day two but I had the best time working on the day two present! After Mister left for the day, I started cutting, stamping, writing, and drawing on hearts and I heart attacked our house! Each of the hearts had another reason why I love him so much written on it. It was a great time to sit and reflect upon all of the things that make him wonderful. Talk about fun. Not having extra money requires creativity and I like creativity so I guess it's ok. Creativity only goes so far though...any ideas for me?!?

in other news:

I received a very important series of phone calls and emails today letting me know that

GIRLFRIEND HAS BEEN ACCEPTED TO THE SCHOOL OF HER CHOICE AND IS GOING BACK TO SCHOOL!

I start in May and will graduate...again...in two years.

Mister is buying me a new backpack tomorrow to celebrate. Woohoo!

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!! I'm so excited for you!! (Love the V-day tradition, btw)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is completely awesome. Every bit of it. Love love love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What are you going back to school in!!!!???? I didn't even know you were applying to graduate school! I need details, lady! Let's do dinner ASAP. I need to see your face and you need to see my big belly. :) Love you, love you, love you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are my blogging inspiration. Cute, artsy, random, insightful, and entertaining. Congratulations on the good news, and it's true I haven't seen you forever!

    ReplyDelete
  5. congratulations! I didn't even know this was in the works!! what are you going to be studying?

    ReplyDelete
  6. How wonderful! Love the valentines tradition! Where are you off to school? CONGRATS!!! And best of luck!

    ReplyDelete