Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Ugh.

Since Sunday afternoon I have been this:
I have watched this:
(laughed my head off)
this:
(super random...I know)
and this:
(Because Mister is on the 10 o'clock news there! I love watching him do the news.)
And I think I'll watch this again as soon as I'm done posting:
And probably this too:
(because it's O-SO-HILARIOUS!)

I have drunk a whole one of these:
(I'm working on my second)
and the Mister bought be a whole bag of crushy ice from here:
(HE LOVES ME! HE LOVES ME! HE REALLY LOVES ME!)
Yesterday I took two of these:

Which wouldn't be complete without this stuff:
(I swear by this. Puts me right to sleep.)
I've taken several handfuls of this:
this:
and this:
Is it over yet?

2 comments:

  1. So I didn't know this. Your hubby is on TV? Doing what? Tell me more! p.s feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry! Hang in there! I just finished watching a 5-hour BBC movie that I could lend you... :) I could only watch it all because David's been out of town, but I really liked it! Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete