Friday, May 20, 2011

Voice Lessons

Many of you have asked (which makes me feel so good, thank you) and so I have decided to teach voice in PROVO for the summertime! I will still be teaching several students in Highland which is where I have been teaching all year but there are so many students down in the Provo/Spanish Fork/Orem area that I would love to take on!

If you/your child/your neighbor/your aunt/whoever wants to increase your abilities with your voice/performance/confidence in front of people, leave a comment or send me an email! Include your email address and/or phone number so we can get in contact immediately. Lessons will begin the week of June 5th.

It's never too late to learn how to sing!

annalecemisiego at gmail dot com

1 comment:

  1. Would you take on a 6-year-old boy who seems to be tone deaf? ;)

    ReplyDelete